- Industrial Engineer, 1998.
- Master in Science in Industrial Engineering, 2001.
- Professor in Engineering, 2001 to date.
Abstract. In a highly competitive manufacturing environment, the Planning and Production Control Systems (PPCS) is crucial for meeting the increasingly high demands and individualized requirements of the costumers. One way to see this requirement is to consider the flexibility of both product and process.
The products production and it´s performance variable are the central topic in this research. For this study is analyzed the hybrid push-pull systems and optimization issues. The objective is to improve the inventory level, system utilization and delivery lead time, in order to the manufacturing firms that have implemented a PPCS could include it.
- Modeling and Simulation
Relevant web sites
- Hybrid Push-Pull Production Control Systems and Petri Nets, I Congreso Internacional de Electrónica, Instrumentación y Computación, IEEE Capitulo Morelos, 22 al 24 de Junio del 2011, Minatitlán Veracruz, México.
Participation in Conferences, Seminars and Workshops
- WIT 7 University of Guadalajara, Modeling a Hybrid Push-Pull Production Control System for Job shop, Continuous, Batch Processes, and Flexible Manufacturing System.
- WIT 8 University of Guadalajara, Modeling an Optimal Hybrid Push-Pull Production Control System.
- WIT 9 University of Guadalajara, Multi-objective Optimization in a Hybrid Push-Pull Systems.
- Production and Operations Managements
- International Journal of Production Research
- Production Planning & Control
- Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing
- The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics