BSc on Informatics in the University of Guadalajara, 1996
MSc on Information Systems, CUCEA, University of Guadalajara, 2011
Currently registered on the PhD program on Information Systems, CUCEA University of Guadalajara.
Lecture Expertise on Structure Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures for more than 15 years.
Title: "Pervasive Computing-based Augmented Reality for Robotic Applications".
Director: Dr. Jesús Arambulo Lizarraga.
Abstract. This works proposes the use of pervasive computing structures to support the development of augmented reality environments for robotic applications. The field of pervasive computing is growing fast with newer devices becoming available in the market with wider processing capabilities and portable dimensions. Considering such processing availability, the development of intelligent robotic applications based on computational vision data seems feasible over such platforms. The implementation of visual algorithms has therefore occupied a great deal of attention in the community aiming to generate standard and easy to use libraries for such purpose. This work aims to build over such availability and generate intelligent model structures to control a robotic plant with several potential applications. The contribution of this work is therefore based on the integration of pervasive computing and augmented reality environments to generate novel control structures for robotic applications.
- Computational Vision, Augmented reality.
- Augmented reality for mobile computing for robotic applications.
- Conference Paper: “Setting the iOS mobile plataform for visual servoing applications” Marco Perez-Cisneros, Sabrina Vega-Maldonado, Erik Cuevas, Daniel Zaldivar, Patricia Sanchez-Rosario.
Participation in Conferences, Seminars and Workshops
- Congresses CIIEC (Conferencia Iberoamericana de Ingenieria Electrónica y Ciencias Computacionales), April 13-15, 2011.
- Programming in C and Java.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Data Structures.