Graduates of the PhD in Information Technology may:
- Formulate, implement, manage and evaluate research projects in the area of information technologies and systems..
- Design and evaluate strategies for developing systems that facilitate the automation of processes in the public and private sectors.
- Design, evaluate and implement training strategies, academic development and technology transfer, aimed at promoting assimilation and implementation of technologies and information systems in all areas of society.
- Develop research projects independently in the field of his specialty according to the research that offers the program.
- Provide useful information in making decisions on processes, programs, educational systems and policies related to information systems.
- Besides having the theoretical and methodological tools that enable you to make inquiries concerning themes and contemporary issues of technology and information systems, which have a solid theoretical foundation and whose methodology is consistent with the problem to be address.